Volunteer house (not a hotel): accommodation with 5 shared rooms with bunk beds, sheets, blankets, and awnings. 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen with some cooking utensils (pots and cutlery) and 1 refrigerator. The number of people can vary week by week. Coexistence and reciprocity are important for solidarity in work.
Capacity: 18 people
- Basic services like electricity and water (phone for emergency or coordination).
- We do not have internet or hot water.
- Excludes personal hygiene products (towels, soap, shampoo, toilet paper).
- Please provide food to prepare, matches, water, salt, sugar, coffee, oil, condiments, etc. This can be purchased at the supermarket in the city of Puyo, to which you can take a taxi.
- Bring rubber boots, swimwear, raincoats and ponchos, as well as sunglasses, hat, light clothes but long sleeves, flashlight, sandals, slippers, work clothing.
Cost (per person per day):
- USD 30 (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- USD 15 (not including food)
*Hike to waterfalls with local staff or guides from Zanja Arajuno (with confirmation)
Includes: Snack lunch (13h00)
Fee: $ 15 per person